Everyday wear and tear on your rugs can make dirt get buried deep in the carpet Even if you vaccum regularly you’re leaving at least 20% of the dirt behind. Spills, pet stains and ground in dirt can make your carpet deteriorate faster and can decrease the value of your home if you’re a home owner. If you rent it may cost you your deposit.
Perhaps you’d like to do it yourself but you don’t have the time or have better things to do.
That’s where we can come in and help you out. Live is messy but we can clean it up and leave you free to do the things you enjoy!
Mr. Magic…believes that God would not want us to ‘break the bank’ in order to have a Clean and Healthy Home. Home is where your heart is, so let Mr. Magic help you keep it clean!
- A clean home is not only a happy home… but a healthy home!
- That’s why we’re “tough on stains but easy on your wallet”! That’s what we believe and that’s what we do!
- We use non-toxic cleaning formulas that are natural and not only better for YOUR health, but better for our environment’s health as well!
- Sometimes we may need to take longer to do the job..but we believe in doing it right the first time, because we know you’re worth it!
We don’t only clean carpets..we clean other things as well, such as:
- Area rugs
- Hardwood floors
- Cloth Furniture
- Leather Furniture
- Pet odor and Stain removal
- Scotchguard your Carpet or Furniture
- Autos or RV’s
- Water damage cleanup
Service Area includes Wichita and surrounding areas such as :
Andale, Andover, Augusta, Bel-aire, Belle Plaine, Benton, Buhler, Burrton, Center, Cheney Springs, Clearwater, Colwich,Conway Springs, Derby, Douglass, Eldorado, Garden Plain, Goddard, Halstead, Haven, Haysville, Heston, Hutchinson, Kechi, Kingman, Leon, Maize, Mc Pherson, Moundridge, Mount Hope, Mulvane, Newton, Oxford, Park City, Peabody, Peck, Potwin, Rose Hill, Towanda, Udall, Valley Center, Viola, Wellington, Whitewater.
**Due to the high gas prices it has become necessary for us to charge extra for destinations more then 20 miles from the center of wichita. So there will be a fee of $1 per mile (or 50¢ both ways) for locations over the 20 mile radius.**